Your order shipmentPackages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via different shipping options. Courier delivery will require a Street address for delivery and goods are handed over on signature of the recipient. Postal delivery will require a postal address and reception follows the standard Postal Service procedures. Most of our shipping options include a tracking number and tracking link to track the progress of your parcel. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Packaging is amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Stock and ShippingLocal stock items are dispatched within 1 to 3 days from your order and should arrive within 2 to 5 working days from order placement, depending upon shipping destination. Overseas Stock:- Please note that when we run out of local stock, the product may ship from our international warehouse. We take care of all duties and taxes so there will be no extra charges for you. Shipping time to your door for overseas stock items is 8 to 15 working days from the date of your order and in some cases up to 30 days. This time will depend on the product and your location and possible customs clearance delays which are outside of our control Please consult the product description page for more details on the shipping details of that product. Kindly note that we sometimes experience delays from Customs which is really outside of our control. It doesn’t happen often but when it does, we’ll keep you informed all the way.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair it, replace it, or credit your account, subject to the terms specified on this page. This Policy applies to products bought from koolgear.co.za itself and from Third Party Sellers. This Policy forms part of KoolGear Terms and Conditions. Words defined in the site Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way. Preparing your products for a return To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
1. Unwanted productsYou can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts
- you log a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery to you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
2. Change of mindWhere you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not a:
- special order item with future shipping days of over 7 working days. In this case normal cancellations are not accepted. Forced cancellations will incur a 15% restocking charge;
- digital product such as an eBook, electronic voucher, gaming code or other digital download
- clearance item
- audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed
- food, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption
- nursing or maternity product that has been unsealed, including (but not limited to) breast pumps, bottles, formula, maternity underwear, nappies and wipes
- beauty/health product, personal care items, or fragrance which has been used
- product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications.
3. ExchangesFashion and sportswear products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available. In such a case, we will collect the product from you at normal shipping rates and deliver the requested product to you at the standard shipping charge. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference). We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return. Please refer to our FAQs for some advice on making sure that your product is returnable under this section.
4. Wrong productIf we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in paragraph 2 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
5. Products damaged on deliveryShould a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 24 hours of such delivery / collection via our Contact page. We will refund the reasonable courier costs of returning damaged goods via door to door courier to a maximum of R99. We may inspect the goods to confirm that they are defective before we do so. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair or replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product and return shipping (or refund you if that is your preference).
6. Defective productsWe do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
Defect classification:A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.